Hercules Transit Center
The Hercules Transit Center, located on Willow Ave. is a BART-owned parking lot. All permit sales are handled by an outside vendor. Questions? Call 1-800-997-0197 (8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. weekdays) or visit HerculesTransitCenter.com for further details.
|Monthly Parking Permit w/ Transit Passes||$80.00|
|Monthly Parking Permit||$63.00|
|Single Day Parking Permit||$3.00|
Other Park and Ride Lots
This lot is in close proximity to the Hercules Transit Center, and may be a good alternative for those customers trying to catch the 11, 15 and Lynx routes. Parking is free. However, this lot is small and fills to capacity fairly early each weekday morning, so plan your trip accordingly.
Richmond Parkway Transit Center
At the corner of Fitzgerald and Blume Drive in Richmond, the Richmond Parkway Transit Center’s Park and Ride. Parking costs $4 daily, and can be paid using cash or credit/debit cards at a kiosk on-site. Routes travelling to this park and ride are listed below:
- 16 – Fitzgerald Drive and Pinole Valley Road
- 17 – Bayview and Del Monte Shopping Center via San Pablo Ave
- 18 – Tara Hills
- JR – El Cerrito del Norte Station to Hercules Transit Center
- JPX – Express/regional service, El Cerrito del Norte Station to Hercules Transit Center
- 70 – Richmond Parkway Transit Center to Richmond Station via El Sobrante
- 71 – El Cerrito Plaza Station to Richmond Parkway Transit Center via Rumrill
- LA – Hilltop (including Richmond Parkway Transit Center) to San Francisco
- LC – San Francisco to San Pablo and Hilltop, Evening Service
- For more information on AC Transit Routes, visit AC Transit.org
WestCAT does not maintain any on-street parking spaces. Users electing to park on the street while using WestCAT facilities must comply with any applicable local regulations.